Over Purlin Thermal Insulation
IsoBoard Insulation installed over purlin under roof sheet. — In South Africa, the bulk of retail and industrial buildings are steel-sheet clad frames, where 70% of the heat gain is through the roof. IsoBoard over purlin insulation is the most cost effective method of achieving thermal efficiency in these buildings
Typical uses for IsoBoard in this application
- Industrial developments to improve staff comfort and productivity;
- Agricultural applications such as poultry-, pig-, mushroom-, crocodile and fish-farming requiring consistent optimum growth conditions;
- Temperature controlled environments such as vegetable, flower and fruit processing areas and wine cellars;
- Warehouses containing perishable and temperature sensitive goods;
- Retail developments to provide comfort and reduce air conditioning costs.