Cavity Wall Thermal Insulation
Cavity wall insulation will prevent heat transfer and build-up to the inner leaf of sun exposed walls. Moisture within the cavity is prevented from condensing onto and penetrating through the inner leaf when IsoBoard is installed. The insulation restricts heating ingress to temperature controlled and passive cooled environments.
Typical uses for IsoBoard in this application
- Residential homes designed for comfort and energy efficiency;
- Cold storage applications;
- Designs which function with minimum of mechanical cooling;
- Passive cooled building systems;
- Agricultural, pharmaceutical, medical and commercial applications with temperature controlled environments requiring stable internal temperatures.